Milwaukee Rally & H.O.G.® National Rally at the Harley-Davidson Museum
The party of the summer takes place at the crossroads of 6th & Canal over Labor Day weekend. Make plans to join the Harley-Davidson Museum Aug. 29 – Sept. 1 during MilwaukeeRally weekend for FREE live entertainment, the H-D Museum Annual Custom Bike Show, acres and acres of motorcycle thrills, and miles and miles of rolling sculptures.
The H-D Museum – where Harley-Davidson history and custom culture come to life – will serve as the central rally point all-weekend long. In addition to performances from a variety of national, regional and local musicians and artists – all for free on two separate stages – the H.D. Museum will come alive with stunt shows, pinstriping artists exhibiting their mastery, tattooers spilling ink to create that ultimate souvenir and so much more. All outdoor entertainment – including the live music – is free and open to the public.
This weekend also marks one of the final times you can take in the thrill, chills and spills found in the H-D Museum’s special summer exhibit, “Daredevils: A Century of Spine-Tingling Spectacles” before it closes Sept. 8.
Plus, our Harley Owners Group (H.O.G.) brothers and sisters are invited to Milwaukee for a family reunion – aka the H.O.G. National Rally. Make a pilgrimage to the home of Harley-Davidson and enjoy a great city with great friends. Save the date and look forward to a weekend full of riding and events in conjunction with the Harley-Davidson Museum – where H.O.G. members get in free – and the Milwaukee Rally. Not a H.O.G. member yet? Join now!
National H.O.G. Rally registration is free for H.O.G. Members and a guest. Register here.
Thursday 8/29 – Sunday 9/1
- Entertainment: A variety of national, regional and local live music provided throughout the weekend on two stages.
- Custom Culture Artisans: Check out the hand-crafted leathers, designer apparel, paintings, drawings, and motorcycle parts art offered by hand-selected artisans.
- Pinstriping: Custom pinstriping available by professional artists to customize your ride.
- Live Tattoos: The ultimate souvenir, professional tattoo artists will be on hand to add permanent ink to your experience.
- Stunt Shows: Experience the thrill as top motorcycle stunt performers show you what not to do as they tear up the pavement.
- The Shed Photo Opportunities: Take a photo in front of a replica of the iconic Shed, the place where our story began in 1903.
- Museum H.O.G. Pin: H.O.G. Members make sure to stop by to pick up your 2019 Museum H.O.G. Pin.
- H-D Museum Archives and Tours: Within the walls of the H-D Museum® you will find motorcycles and artifacts that tell the story of the Motor Company’s rich history and heritage. Every gallery and exhibit offers an astonishing testimony to the legendary bikes, the people who built them and, of course, every individual who ever felt the powerful rumble on a long stretch of road.
- Demos: Thursday & Friday from 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. – throw a leg over a motorcycle to experience the fun and freedom that only a Harley-Davidson can deliver.
- Merchandise and Collectibles in The Shop: The only place to find unique H-D Museum merchandise, plus check out the H-D Originals Collection – reproductions from the H-D Museum Archives.
- Food & Beverage: Visit MOTOR® Bar & Restaurant and CAN ROOM along with various outside concessions, Budweiser® and local craft beer tents and Bulleit® Bourbon cocktails open throughout the weekend.
Annual Harley-Davidson Museum™ Custom Bike Show
You think your bike is hot? Show it off at the H-D Museum Custom Bike Show! Classes include: Antique, VRSC™, Sidecar, Trike, Full Dresser, Stock Sportster, Stock Big Twin, Show Custom, Custom Touring, Radical Custom, Pro Class and Non-H-D Cool Custom. On-line registration will be live in June.